Thursday 5 February 2009

Loaded

Ann Goddard 'Enclaves 2' 2003


Well, at long last, the film is in the camera. 

I'm just going to reread the film instructions and then I can start shooting. I need to do this to try and get a decent exposure. 

I'm going to start with some warm objects on a cold background, inspired by a piece of artwork by Ann Goddard [Enclaves 2, above] that we bought last year. I'm going to line up bits of chopped vegetables and shoot from above. I'm going to shoot 3 lots of 3 - at 3 different exposures and then cut the film and process the first 9 shots as this film is quite expensive and I don't want to waste it. 

I put the film into the camera under the quilt at home, in the dark and have taped up the camera itself to avoid IR light leaks. I'm keeping it in a black bag for the time being for this same reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment